Rally Chat Parbold (Lancs) Ukulele festival 2019 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
We have just been to a great Uke festival in Parbold, five pubs, music all weekend, workshops and jamming sessions. Brilliant fun. Would anyone be interested in a meet / rally early August next year. Long way away, but would like to see if anyone is interested and numbers, before I approach the organisers
please keep us plonkers infomed,thank you,pj

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
very interested

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Yes, you can add us to the list.

Wyn

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
We have just been to a great Uke festival in Parbold, five pubs, music all weekend, workshops and jamming sessions. Brilliant fun. Would anyone be interested in a meet / rally early August next year. Long way away, but would like to see if anyone is interested and numbers, before I approach the organisers
yes i am a plonker please keep in touch, euku and bango euek.thank you,pj

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
Possibly interested, are there any further details, proximity of rally field to events, are events in a staged area or in the various pubs, are dogs allowed etc, etc.

cheers Simon
dogs dont play euku,s

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It looks like it may happen. Now we know that it's practical, once the dates are fixed, I will try and start a list.
They just confirmed the dates "The PARBULELE dates for 2019 are 2nd, 3rd and 4th of August. Hope to see you there. Regards Gary" Sent them a message ages ago to check if it clashed with Lymington Seafood Festival so good to know it doesn't (y)

Nov 6, 2018
Funster No
MH
Low line
Exp
I play the Ukelele and was looking at the Parbelele web site when I saw your post. I parked in field next to the proposed camping field this year and thought it would be a good venue for our Motorcaravanners group. But did nothing about it. You have so have now signed up with Motor home Fun. Even paid up . So if it comes off I am in. Have put a message on introducing myself. Hope to be at Parbold, and playing. . See you there

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
I play the Ukelele and was looking at the Parbelele web site when I saw your post. I parked in field next to the proposed camping field this year and thought it would be a good venue for our Motorcaravanners group. But did nothing about it. You have so have now signed up with Motor home Fun. Even paid up . So if it comes off I am in. Have put a message on introducing myself. Hope to be at Parbold, and playing. . See you there
hope to see you there if fit enough best of luck ,pj

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Still interested as dates are good ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.