Sat TV Favourites - Unable to Install (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
We have the Telco TV package and Sat Dish. It all works fine except I am unable to save favourite channels. This appears to be because there is no English place into which they can be saved. Loads of other languages but pressing the save button does not work. If you know how to correct this can you walk me through it in words of one syllable or less as I am really unsure of what I'm doing.

Cheers

Roger

Last edited:

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I take it you have the German alphatronics T.V. Roger we have the same set up and I can't find a way to save them to favs

OP
OP
Dorset Diver
Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
@Zepp Since I posted I have managed to save one channel. It may have been a fluke but I will try again when the van cools off (at present it's on the drive and very warm inside). If I succeed I will pm you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RogerMH

Free Member
Jul 14, 2018
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I have the same problem with the Alphatronics TV in our Hymer. Even more frustratingly I did manage to set up some favourites a while back but can’t find the option again. Can you please let me in on the secret too?

RogerMH

Free Member
Jul 14, 2018
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Scratch that - sorry! The key seems to be: Menu/Program Edit, then the ‘Fav’ option appears which I can assign to selected channels on the list displayed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back