Spain and Portugal over Christmas to late February (1 Viewer)

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
Ive been trveling to the Agave Portugal both by air and motorhome with my partner for the last 10 + Years know I'm going solo it would be nice to have company, I enjoy wild camping with can be good fun and also there are some really good low cost sites to recharge yoursefy, and the motorhome, there are places you can in Portugal refill English gas bottles, anywhere would any one be interested please contact AD on the forum kind Regards Alan

Margot Barton

Free Member
Aug 30, 2018
Funster No
MH
Barton
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Alan
I have just purchased my first motor home. I am intending to travel in the UK initially to familiarise myself with motorhoming. Would love to visit Portugal so if you are interested in travelling in convoy please contact me.
Thanks
Margot

Kjack

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Chard
Funster No
MH
Iveco daily
Exp
Since 2010
Hi margot I'm of to Portugal January Alan says he may tag along your welcome to tag along. I went last year Portugal Gibraltar then up through the costas had a great time left me know if interested. Kjack

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Margot Barton

Free Member
Aug 30, 2018
Funster No
MH
Barton
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Yes I am interested obviously would like to know more about your trip. How long you are going for etc. Would be good to perhaps have a chat some time.
Cheers
Margot

Kjack

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Chard
Funster No
MH
Iveco daily
Exp
Since 2010
Hi there is no planed schedule I drove down last year and just trundle along the coast algarve and on to the gib then up through Spain stopped in Benalmadena for 4 weeks.I was gone 12 weeks. I enjoyed it so much so I thought I would do it again missed all that horrible winter weather. Feel free to contact me anytime if you want to know more. I only book one way so to book return trip when I fancy coming back. Kjack

OP
OP
Alan Dixon

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
I do think if from talking to Kjack, This could be a really good tour, Is it possible to see how many people are really interested, I would like to book at the moment 1 way as it cost no more in the end, and it gives you the time when want to return ?

OP
OP
Alan Dixon

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
@Margot Barton , I have booked a one way ticket so I can return when I feel it's time, and also. Found there
Was not much difference in the cost, regards Alan

Margot Barton

Free Member
Aug 30, 2018
Funster No
MH
Barton
Exp
I'm a newbie
I am still interested in trip. Might only be able to do a three week stint as I still work. But it sounds good.

OP
OP
Alan Dixon

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
@Margot Barton, I hope you can make it, I don't know how many may be going yet, But Kjack and I have booked a single tickets on the 12th of January 8-45 sailing from portsmouth as we can return when we need or wish, so please do try, if you would like to phone me I'm in devon on mobile 07900198088
Regards Alan

OP
OP
Alan Dixon

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
@Margot Barton, Hi just to let you know, I'm booked for Caradon for Xmas and new year 23 Dec to 2d Jan looks like a good doo
Regards Alan Dixon it's with motorhome fun

Margot Barton

Free Member
Aug 30, 2018
Funster No
MH
Barton
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks so much Alan for contact details. I will you phone you sometime as it would be good to find out more details re trip. Who have you booked your sail with? And How do I find out about Caradon.?

OP
OP
Alan Dixon

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
@Magot Barton, Hi there, i've booked with Brittany Ferries which sails at 8-45 on the 12th of january, If you book a return to make sure you home for work

Margot Barton

Free Member
Aug 30, 2018
Funster No
MH
Barton
Exp
I'm a newbie
Which port do you sail into. Sorry to be a nuisance would prob be better if I phoned you.
Many thanks

Kjack

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Chard
Funster No
MH
Iveco daily
Exp
Since 2010
I personally would not go for 3 weeks a lot of exspence and travelling for 3 weeks plus your not really missing the winter months .I found 3 mths was just enough. Feel free to contact us if you need any more info. Kjack

FannyFive

Free Member
Jul 12, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
autosleeper
Exp
years
I am certainly interested in a trip like that. However I think this coming January just may be a little too early for me to be able to do it. But lets see.
Up for 2019/20 thats for sure:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back