Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
We own a Bailey 750 and it has a garage, does anyone no why they stopped making this model? It did seem to tick all the boxes, wider than most motorhomes, good value and a large garage, what more do you need? Oh and even a separate toilet and shower! Perfect (n)

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
Steve , apparently Bailey didn't get the sales of this motorhome, in 2014, that was expected and so have not produced anymore, which is a real pity, because it is a lovely vehicle, just had my first habitation done and an oil change with filters, NOT any problems at all, well pleased with it.

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Just sold 1 in January this year. I believe it was just the layout was not everyones 1st choice. My youngest son stopped coming away with us as he had started uni and works weekends so didnt need the larger van. Changed it for 2016 640 Advance which suits us down to ground. Bailey are not the best looking van but cannot be beaten for build quality, reliability and if you need them spares are very readilly available

Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Bailey have just released an Alliance Silver limited edition,no garage but the next Autograph may have one you never know. Our boot on the 794 is very good and no problems with storage .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back