Rally Bob & Terry's FFF Rally - Thurs 26th to Mon 30th July 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Would love the meatballs won't have fish and chips if you do them,in other words prefer plan A to B
Toledo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Nat and family are coming up in their 'project' , they haven't managed to get it booked in for any work yet, other than MOT and new tyres will be on before it comes up next week (y)

One job we know needs doing to make it useable is to get the Cascade water hearer out to replace the cold feed connection which has broken off, probably frost damage, until that is done they cant use water at all o_O

They have a new connector (y) but it looks like the heater needs to be removed to get enough access, is it too ambitious to hope that between those that can and those that watch over others, that their water heater could be removed and the fitting changed at the meet next week?

They have decided to come up anyway, even if it cant be fixed and use the MH like a posh tent if needs be, one benefit of an older system the toilet flush is an independent tank (y) so do or not do the water heater they will come up anyway, but it would be nice to get this bit resolved if possible (y)(y)

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
My wind out awning ripped last time we wound it out. Anyone at the fff know if it can be repaired or will I have to replace it.
Thanks in anticipation
Gail x

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
have you a photo of the rip, was it at one of the ends ( front or back) or sides, somewhere in the middle

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
It is in the middle. One of the metal things came loose and it tore as we tried to move the metal thing.

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
Nat and family are coming up in their 'project' , they haven't managed to get it booked in for any work yet, other than MOT and new tyres will be on before it comes up next week (y)

One job we know needs doing to make it useable is to get the Cascade water hearer out to replace the cold feed connection which has broken off, probably frost damage, until that is done they cant use water at all o_O

They have a new connector (y) but it looks like the heater needs to be removed to get enough access, is it too ambitious to hope that between those that can and those that watch over others, that their water heater could be removed and the fitting changed at the meet next week?

They have decided to come up anyway, even if it cant be fixed and use the MH like a posh tent if needs be, one benefit of an older system the toilet flush is an independent tank (y) so do or not do the water heater they will come up anyway, but it would be nice to get this bit resolved if possible (y)(y)
I would like to help I have taken cascades out before.

Aug 4, 2016
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2003
Does anyone coming have a spare 6kg red Calor bottle they might sell please, with or without gas, its for Nat (y)
I have one (empty) I can bring, don't want anything for it (maybe a £5 into a cancer charity if you like) let me know for definite as I don't want to lug it about for nothing

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I have one (empty) I can bring, don't want anything for it (maybe a £5 into a cancer charity if you like) let me know for definite as I don't want to lug it about for nothing

Hi I have one with some gas in she can have no charge

thanks very much, we can take them both if neither of you mind Nat needs one but Bev needs one for her guide camp

very happy with the charity donation option, either the meet charity or one of your choice

really chuffed, makes me feel very good just how lovely you lot are (y)(y)

edit - sorry @Lisa realised too late I should have posted on the for sale thread o_O

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I would like to help I have taken cascades out before.
I have one she can have some gas left in it no charge

really chuffed, makes me feel very good just how lovely you lot are (y)(y)
You are absolutey spot on there David. (y) I just love the camaraderie of FUN. :)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
INFORMATION FOR ATTENDEES

Please note that the rally fee will be collected as you arrive through the gate.
Can you please ensure that you have the correct money available and, if possible, put into an envelope with your forum name and amount written on it.

This would make life easier for us ;)(y)

Looking forward to seeing you all....

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Lisa can't remember how much without EHU sorry to bother you
Thanks Polly x

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
FULL DETAILS ON PAGE 1, FIRST POST

INFORMATION FOR ATTENDEES

Please note that the rally fee will be collected as you arrive through the gate.
Can you please ensure that you have the correct money available and, if possible, put into an envelope with your forum name and amount written on it.

This would make life easier for us ;)(y)

Looking forward to seeing you all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back