pillow lift to help disabled in and out of bed (1 Viewer)

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
I have posted this in the motorhome classifieds, might be of interest to disabled users or carers

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
Where do I find motorhome classifieds, and can you tell me a bit more about it please, especially the weight of the lift as opposed to what it can lift. Thanks. Martyn.

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
Where do I find motorhome classifieds, and can you tell me a bit more about it please, especially the weight of the lift as opposed to what it can lift. Thanks. Martyn.

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/brand-new-pillow-lifter-to-help-you-rise-in-bed.179098/

Or press forum button at top of page, scroll down lots to the general classified ads forum, enter that and scroll down to the ad you want.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
Thanks, now found it. It's the same model we used to have before the hospital bed. Many thanks, but not suitable for us at the moment.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
It is a Motorhome Fun forum. Just go to Forum home on this website and scroll down to find the General Classified section.

Edit. I was too slow

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back