Latest Sunny Loans TV Advert. (1 Viewer)

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
Tame that 'bear' with some quick, emergency cash.

Which I can't find on the Internet but there is a 'still' shot from on their Homepage, features a MoHo.

https://sunny.co.uk/

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
1219% APR ā˜¹ļø

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
How can they justify that ridiculous rate of interest? I keep getting offers from the banks for loans at 3%, even my credit card is only 8% and they (and others) calmly advertise at over 1000% APR.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Gee wizz what a good deal, loans capped at 0.8% a day, that's only 292% pa.

All these companies are aimed at people who can't borrow by any normal means who shouldn't be encouraged to take a loan. High risk so high interest rates because they know a very high percentage of the loans will be defaulted.

I would never borrow for a Motorhome if I can't afford it I don't buy it until I've saved up and can. Don't see the point on paying interest on a deprecating asset.

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
It it is a sign of the times. People have an attack of the wants, canā€™t wait until they can afford it so borrow.

This is not the fault of those offering a service.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Tame that 'bear' with some quick, emergency cash.

Which I can't find on the Internet but there is a 'still' shot from on their Homepage, features a MoHo.

https://sunny.co.uk/

Yes, I remember seeing that ad with the bear rocking the MH. One of the more recent ones from Sunny.

The UK seems to be one of the few places or maybe the only country where the regulators (and Judges) seem to think that 1000% or higher annual interest rates are not extortionate or unconscionable. For borrowers with bad credit histories.

If you are such a financial delinquent you are unlikely to get any finance offer for a MH except by fraud. Or, if you already own one, via a logbook loan.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back