LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Update ...... just come back from the pub to see a French van drive away from reception on to the site, headed towards reception but was intercepted by the receptionist confirming that we will now receive a 25% discount

Yeh Ok not true ..... still we did own he best parts of France for most of the last 2000 years ! ............ hard hat on

Haha we had two French vans park next to us yesterday but moved nearer the gate as the Belgian folk by them were too noisy ..lolol ps they were really ...

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Norman Jones

Norman Jones

Free Member
Jan 13, 2015
Nr Aberystwyth
Funster No
MH
A class, Hymer 620 mli
Exp
since 1982
Have you noticed how some of our continental friends love to cook up their onion stew...just at breakfast time. Imagine the pong inside!!!

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Good news @Norman Jones . Was chatting to a Frenchman on an aire in France last night. He strongly advised us not to go to Portugal because ‘It’s full of English’ (He obviously hadn’t noticed the reg. on ou van :D2). According to him, Albufeira is at least 80 per cent English. I asked him whether there were a lot of French on the Algarve and he said ‘No, it’s mainly English.’ He was heading for Morocco, which ‘Is much better. Everybody speaks French’
So, it looks as though a post on a French forum won’t be necessary, after all. Some of the French are already spreading the word. (y)

OP
OP
Norman Jones

Norman Jones

Free Member
Jan 13, 2015
Nr Aberystwyth
Funster No
MH
A class, Hymer 620 mli
Exp
since 1982
I think they might have all gone home because the skies have been crying for a fortnight!

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
I think they might have all gone home because the skies have been crying for a fortnight!

And longer than that! And loads more right at this minute - welcome to rain central!! - but they need it after their winter draught!! :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back