Malmo from UK (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
Assuming the one mentioned is the one in the small boat harbour, then it closed for campers on 10/9.

@Reliant when will you be in Malmö? Depending on the date, I may be able to suggest other places.
No, did not mean the one on the boat harbour, there is a more well known one overlooking the sea just to the West of Ystad, very popular due to the sea views, good link on camper contact. Only mention it because it proved a good base earlier this year for the southern tip of Sweden

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Flatlander

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Exp
Since I was a toddler.
Hi @Flatlander, We will be in the area 25th July - 2nd August, Any help much appreciated :)

@Hollyholidayhouse If thats next year, then the place I mentioned in my other post should be open then. If things go according to plan, the weekend of the 28th/29th August 2018 I should be in Sweden also, at Röstånga Camping which is about an hours drive north of Malmö, and at the edge of a National Park.

No, did not mean the one on the boat harbour, there is a more well known one overlooking the sea just to the West of Ystad, very popular due to the sea views, good link on camper contact. Only mention it because it proved a good base earlier this year for the southern tip of Sweden

@Reliant Do you mean the one near the sewage treatment plant?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back