Free Member
May 18, 2015
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years followed by a break of 11 years and then 4+ years but given up now
No, I wasn't pulling your leg. However, I still don't know what you mean. Am I supposed to see the Smiley or a link to the sticker on the 'r/h side' of the forum page?
Yes, O.K. I'm a typical bloke, can't even find anything that's right under my nose - I suppose you don't know where my woolly hat is do you? (And don't ask me where I last had it since if I knew that I wouldn't be looking for it ;))

Turn your ad blocker off and you will see it!

Dave

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Done that, thanks Doc. AdBlock off, but the page is no different except that I now get text links to ads but no graphics............including the 'Free Club Stickers' link

.....but no Smiley Fun sticker template that I can print out, not even in the 'Free Club Stickers' link which just takes me back to the posts in this thread, which I where I came in...................
Never mind, I'll do something else; I've still got loads of fluff needing to be picked out of my jacket Velcro.

Later..........
Logged out and in again and the graphics have now appeared. Ta.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
How do you turn off your ad blocker?

I have installed the free software adblockplus. At the bottom right of my laptop screen there's an icon, a red disc, with the letters ABP.
Click on the icon and it will bring up options, one of which is the ability to choose to disable adblock for all websites or for this website only.

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
@Jim really appreciate that you have your hands full with more personal matters at this time and certainly don't want to bother you with something so trivial.
When you have the time it would be great if you could update us when would be convenient to send a request for a sticker and that the address on 1st post is still relevant?(y)

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
The address on page one is, I believe the correct one, but bear in mind Jim is in his MoHo outside Swansea hospital virtually full time at the moment

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We also sent the SAE to Jim's address before we heard about their problems. When the family have a little more to themselves I am sure we will receive them but they can't be their priority at present.

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
DSC_0255.JPG

DSC_0247.JPG

We sent our SAE to jims new address 2nd class postage arrived about a week later.

For both of the stickers:whistle:
Yes it's the address on page one of this thread

Paddyfrog

Free Member
Mar 25, 2017
France
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
Are these stickers still available? We have French plates, live in France, but it would be fun to be recognised.

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Yes they are, just send a self addressed envelope to the address on post 1 of the thread(y)

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
SAE sent 2 weeks ago, thinking perhaps Jim has other priorities at the moment.

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Jim
Will send you a SAE for another sticker as we put ours in our motorhome when we went pre collection inspection and someone took it out
Talk about sticky fingered

will post as soon as post office opens for stamps

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Jim
Will send you a SAE for another sticker as we put ours in our motorhome when we went pre collection inspection and someone took it out

Someone pinched the sticker! How much value do they have? Is there a black market in Motorhome Fun stickers? Am going to guard my badge a bit more carefully. Jim if I send a large S.A.E - can I have 2 and will pit one on e-bay to fund my next trip?x

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Will there be any available at the Norfolk M/H rally??

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Jim

I'm going to get one. When I get it, it's good to know that Eddie's Growler alarm will give them a headache when they try and pinch it. As they are obviously so valuable I shall also use Smartwater, attach a micro tracking device to it and add it to my van insurance. Anyone know how much I should cover it for? :D

BMM

Free Member
May 26, 2017
Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Just noticed that swmbo has posted off our stamped addressed envelope without putting a thank you note inside as instructed (should have done it myself) anyway thank you in advance (y)

camperlove

Free Member
Nov 30, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato mwb
Exp
17 years
Am I allowed to have one? When I sold my camper, the guy wanted my stickers, my whole collection. I haven't had time yet to replace my camper. Not sure if finances will allow me to right now, as its not buying season. My son brought me a £300 car to get around in to view campers. But now is not the time. But I have no smiley face to greet me. However....... my kids did say...... mum..........look , with an email addy of justdoitviv........... with a large yellow sign saying motorhome fun, name ...... camperlove....... registration saying cex...... don't you think you being a bit suggestive? My heart is there, I just don't have the van right now.......... I think I deserve my smiley face, even if it on a car windscreen. x

BMM

Free Member
May 26, 2017
Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Got my stickers in the post today, Thank you Jim (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back