Removing radio from Fiat Ducatto (1 Viewer)

Jerrymjj

Free Member
Apr 3, 2014
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker SE
Exp
Newbie!
I have a radio on my 2006 Autotrail Tracker SE (Fiat Ducatto) that I need to get at to fix a screw that has come loose. It is underneath a pull up, hinged clipboard thing, and I have removed two screws very close to the windscreen at the back of it but nothing appears any looser. Any ideas anyone? Many thanks, Jerry

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If it`s a modern radio... ie the last 6 - 10 years you will probably need one of these and not need to undue any screws/brackets etc..

=

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 53

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Sorry... should have added..

If the radio has two (2) small holes on each edge of the thin side just poke them things in and push and the radio slides out of it`s housing.. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sorry... should have added..

If the radio has two (2) small holes on each edge of the thin side just poke them things in and push and the radio slides out of it`s housing.. :thumb:

If you havnt got them things four two inch nails will do same job:thumb:

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I have a radio on my 2006 Autotrail Tracker SE (Fiat Ducatto) that I need to get at to fix a screw that has come loose. It is underneath a pull up, hinged clipboard thing, and I have removed two screws very close to the windscreen at the back of it but nothing appears any looser. Any ideas anyone? Many thanks, Jerry

If you do need to remove the clipboard and its base you need to remove the radio first (method explained in other posts) then you need to remove the radio 'cage'. Once that's done there are two screws visible that need to be removed. Then the whole assembly can be lifted out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back