Roughingitsmoothly - Pat Duffy (1 Viewer)

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
The funeral for Pat Duffy will on Friday 2nd May
Southampton Crematorium
East Chapel
Bassett Green Road
Southampton
SO16 3QB

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks for letting us know Phil, unfortunately we cant attend but I am sure there will be funsters present.

If you let us know what time the funeral starts I will set my phone to go off as the funeral starts so I will have a minutes silence wherever I am in his memory.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thanks for letting us know Phil, unfortunately we cant attend but I am sure there will be funsters present.

If you let us know what time the funeral starts I will set my phone to go off as the funeral starts so I will have a minutes silence wherever I am in his memory.

2pm Gail

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
phil1946
Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Copied from RVOC with thanks to OP

Hi as most of you will know Pat(roughing it smoothly) broke his neck last October and was in Southampton intensive care unit then moved to a spinal injury unit at Salisbury.
Sue and his family have said if anyone wishes to make a donation in his memory please go online to www.justgiving.com/PatrickDuffy and you can make a donation,(annomously if you wish),alternatively pm me and I will put you in contact with his daughter Natalie who can assist you with the donation.
These details are also on the back of the order of service guide given out at the crematorium.

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Pat was a good friend of mine and a true gentleman, this was proved by the attendance at his funeral, standing room only which spilled out into the car park, between 5&600 people would be a conservative guess, he touched many lives and will be missed but never forgotten, I for one will miss you Pal Rip Pat Duffy.

Anyone else at Pats funeral I missed I apologise just didn't get to speak to everyone.

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back