Idots guide to Burner & Flue cleaning - Dometec RMD 8555 3 Way Fridge. (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Does anyone have, or know where I can get detailed instructions for the above titled fridge.

I know quite a lot of people do this themselves and hopefully some clever person has pictures or even a video.

Also, how long do you leave between services? Our Fridge is now 3 years old and working perfectly, although I ran it for 3 months solid on gas recently and want to be prepared to do some self maintenance in future. (also planning to do Morocco end of this year).

Any guidance would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Here
But not recommended for use by Idiots:winky:
Im not aware of any maintenance scheduleds other than those you can work out from the installation manuals
Geo

Last edited:
OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Here
But not recommended for use by Idiots:winky:
Im not aware of any maintenance scheduleds other than those you can work out from the installation manuals
Geo
Thanks Geo, However, as far as I can see this manual does not provide any information on flue/burner cleaning.
I spoke with Dometec technical staff at the Peterborough show and all they said was they were aware that many customers took on this work themselves but refused to give any advice on how it should be done. They did recommend a service every year but I'm not convinced that is necessary.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back