Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I tried a expensive version of this product last year and thought it was good.........then when I saw Aldi were doing a similar product for about half price I decided to try it...and I bought a couple of the sprayer bottles 750 ml.

In a word its brilliant.

Next time its in Im going to buy a few of them.
Its also fantastic on plastics and glass.
very impressed.

Anyone else use it ?

barry

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I also use it (and I've used one off Ebay) and yes it's great. Removes black streaks easily as well as cleaning and polishing and no it does not scratch. Just make sure you use a really good quality micro-cloth.

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
I always keep a couple of bottles in the van. I wash (?) it a panel at a time without all the fuss of buckets of water etc. A couple of cloths and it comes up a treat.
I've tried both the original and the Aldi version and both work, but Aldi is cheaper.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Another make which regularly appears(ed) on Ideal World TV Channel is Greased Lightning Showroom Shine. I only mention it as the Youtube video shows how these cleaners work..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdgExinBRpg"]Greased Lightning - Showroom Shine Car Care & Cleaning - YouTube[/ame]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
how does it work? if you dont wash dirt off first wont it just scratch paintwork?

That was my first reaction.........but the folks next door were using it on a caravan and on their car.......and amazingly it just works.

its a waxy liquid that just lifts of the dirt.
I expect I wouldnt do it with thick mud...but for a swift clean its impressive.

barry

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Are they in stock at Aldis now ? i looked on their web site and couldnt see them.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Yes. Good stuff. Now wait for all the people who think it's rubbish.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Not so much thinking rubbish………. but at the end of the day if you just rub this stuff over the paintwork you WILL scratch the paint:whatthe:

There is no such thing as an easy ride when it comes to car cleaning…………. still requires plenty of water and effort :winky:

I think if you were to suggest using this kind of stuff to the owner of a prestige or rare vintage car they would shoot you :whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Not so much thinking rubbish………. but at the end of the day if you just rub this stuff over the paintwork you WILL scratch the paint:whatthe:

There is no such thing as an easy ride when it comes to car cleaning…………. still requires plenty of water and effort :winky:

I think if you were to suggest using this kind of stuff to the owner of a prestige or rare vintage car they would shoot you :whatthe:[/QUOTE

I am an owner of a prestige vehicle......I use it and as yet have not shot anyone :) No signs of scratching under a printers loupe magnifier.

It would also be true that many polishes ( like MER ) contain fine abrasives
Im still very happy to use this product.

barry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back