Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Our Motorhome has been stolen today between 2pm and 5pm from summerhouse drive , joydens wood bexley. The thieves broke into Sams house by smashing their way through the patio doors.
Everyone please share. We are gutted as we'd booked our summer holiday. REG NUMBER.
VFO7 VRM COPIED FROM OTHER FORUM KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
When you say 'copied from other forum' do you mean this is not your motorhome? If so, what Make & Model?

UK Pete

Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
kent
Funster No
MH
Renault van conversion
Exp
on/off since 1991in campervanss
Oh no thats bad news , that address is just up the road from me, some more info would be helpfull in trying to lookout for it, the f--ing Itinerants are well known for stealing in this area
pete

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Oh no thats bad news , that address is just up the road from me, some more info would be helpfull in trying to lookout for it, the f--ing Itinerants are well known for stealing in this area
pete

Nice van, tranny as well , favourite for nicking:Sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 52

StevieBambs

Free Member
May 5, 2012
Skipton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Our Motorhome has been stolen today between 2pm and 5pm from summerhouse drive , joydens wood bexley. The thieves broke into Sams house by smashing their way through the patio doors.
Everyone please share. We are gutted as we'd booked our summer holiday. REG NUMBER.
VFO7 VRM COPIED FROM OTHER FORUM KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT.

So sorry to hear of your loss, we know exactly how you must be feeling as our Autotrail Apache was stolen on the 2nd Jan this year. Initially my Mrs felt so sick to the stomach that she didn't even want to replace it for the first fortnight.

We were with Caravan Guard (RSA Insurance) who were great & we were actually paid out in four weeks & had replaced the van within six weeks, I hope that you have as quick a resolution.

Our old van has since been recovered (not that far from where it was stolen) & four people have been arrested. At least that is four thieving b*****ds that won't be stealing anything for a while.

Keep your chin up !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
tick59

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
SORRY StevieBambs YOU GOT THE WRONG END OF THE STICK (IT IS NOT MY VAN) I HAVE AN ELDDIS AUTOQUEST 120. I JUST SAW THE POST ON ANOTHER FORUM AND THOUGHT MEMBERS COULD KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR IT. FUN!!!FUN!!!FUN!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back