LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi Alan, Frankia is a very good quality build, one of the best of German engineering for motorhomes, and very well built, I have a Farnkia I8000 that I have just bought and am very pleased with it (2001) that's all I can say mate, although very rare to get nowadays as you don't see many for sale, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
We've had our 2003 Frankia I650SD A class from new. On the Frankia side we have had no trouble at all other than the engine battery sensor which has just packed in. Because of its age we started looking at alternatives but we are so happy with ours that in the end we decided that we couldn't improve on it. The only other problem was Fiat related and nothing to do with Frankia.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
We've had our 2003 Frankia I650SD A class from new. On the Frankia side we have had no trouble at all other than the engine battery sensor which has just packed in. Because of its age we started looking at alternatives but we are so happy with ours that in the end we decided that we couldn't improve on it. The only other problem was Fiat related and nothing to do with Frankia.

10 Years from new without any problems just goes to show what a good build quality Frankia m/hs are, and as rare as rocking horse sh*t, that's why you don't see many for sale.
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back