Free Member
Mar 29, 2014
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2013
Hi all thanks to you lot I have solved my problem (who should do my hab check ) well now I know. Had a chat with a very nice man on the phone he is local to me at about 25 miles in Suffolk and he is a mobile. He will do the job at my home for £156 including vat. Marquis told me it would cost £215 so that is a very good save. All I have to do is make the tea.

So thank you all. The £10 SUB is back in my pocket already.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Got to agree it's nice to get your subs back, I recently got more than 4 years subs back by having Dave Newell doing some excellent work on my van. :thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi all thanks to you lot I have solved my problem (who should do my hab check ) well now I know. Had a chat with a very nice man on the phone he is local to me at about 25 miles in Suffolk and he is a mobile. He will do the job at my home for £156 including vat. Marquis told me it would cost £215 so that is a very good save. All I have to do is make the tea.

So thank you all. The £10 SUB is back in my pocket already.

I used to get mine done at Marquis Martlesham. You must be fairly near to me - I live near Nayland so would be interested in who you use and what they are like - I'd be happy if you could PM me the details. Thanks:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back