Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Just to remind you this show is on over the early May Bank Holiday. Steam rally on Bodafon fields and Victorian fair in town lots going on Buskers stalls people dressed up. Parade of vintage stuff through the town. Free buses run from the town to the show Its a brilliant weekend checkout the website if you are interested. www.llantransfest.co.uk

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Great weekend been a few times... Usually the MCC have a rally nearby but I dont think they have this year...

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Just to remind you this show is on over the early May Bank Holiday. Steam rally on Bodafon fields and Victorian fair in town lots going on Buskers stalls people dressed up. Parade of vintage stuff through the town. Free buses run from the town to the show Its a brilliant weekend checkout the website if you are interested. www.llantransfest.co.uk

We will be there with the Showmans Traction Engines and Gaviolli Organ and Stage Show on the sea front. Look us up. We are normally the only engines allowed to be parked up on the front. Normally we have The Iron Maiden with one of the other engines, and this year I think it is Princess Maud. Yes, that is how Maud is spelt on the engine. No "E" on the end. She was the granddaughter of Edward VII.

I think the Bodafon Fields is the Transport Festival (old trucks and vans etc.) and the steam engines will be parading through the town everyday around 12 or 1pm, which is part of the Victorian Extravaganza. It is two separate events run on the same weekend, but it is great fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Hopefully this will work as I have never posted pictures on here before. :Blush:

This is so you will know who to look for and avoid. ::bigsmile:

The engine is the Iron Maiden.
The bloke with the beard is me.
Out on the road my head us under the canopy and the other bloke is called Mark.
The organ is the Gaviolli with Chris Myers performing on stage.

Attachments

• P1000768.jpg
    P1000768.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 23
  • P1000694.jpg
    P1000694.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 23
  • P1000294.jpg
    P1000294.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 21

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun