Dont use the same ferry company coming back (1 Viewer)

redchad

Free Member
Mar 5, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Been at it 18 month
Just booked the ferry for this years trip to spain. Brittany Ferries were again much dearer than LD Lines for return trips but saved myself £150 going out with LD Poole - Gijon and back with Brittany Santander - Portsmouth

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I am still waiting to see if LD Lines will accept bookings after early September from Gijon (one way).
So far no luck! We will go out via Calais and enjoy France one way and hope the return will be both time saving and economical if we can use the Gijon Ferry.

Alan

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I never book a return ferry as I never know when am coming back, and ferry prices alter so much whilst am away it would be to difficult to get a good deal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
redchad

redchad

Free Member
Mar 5, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Been at it 18 month
I am still waiting to see if LD Lines will accept bookings after early September from Gijon (one way).
So far no luck! We will go out via Calais and enjoy France one way and hope the return will be both time saving and economical if we can use the Gijon Ferry.

Alan

That's the reason I had to look for other options as LD Lines haven't advertised sailings for later in the year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back