Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
cancelling it is one thing, getting the software out of your system, quite another, can sometimes require a complete system reinstall. Good luck Pat.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Pat I heard there was one AOL customer in the UK but didn't realise it was you:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ruffingitsmoothly

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi Pat I heard there was one AOL customer in the UK but didn't realise it was you:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks John I was feeling a bit lonely but I think that I am off now could not log on at yard earlier so perhaps mentioning and adding a link to that video worked:thumb::thumb:

Roger had no problems removing AOL from my home computer just went through and deleted everthing AOL petty sure it's all gone willcheck again now you have said that though.

Regards Pat

ceebee

Free Member
Apr 8, 2008
Funster No
Hope you have managed to cancel your payments, if it is on your card you have to get yuour bank to cancel it, I had trouble cancelling and after they were still taking the monthly payment, and the only way to cancel was to go through the bank.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Hi I have been trying to cancel my AOL sevice and so far after 3 attemps I hope I have finally managed it, they certainly do make it hard!:Angry:

However i find I am not alone watch this

YouTube - Cancel AOL

It is so funny if not so frustrating

Regards Pat

hi when i changed to tiscali aol cut off me early even that the change over date was two weeks away:Angry: they just swithed off :Eeek: lost all email traffic:Eeek:
when contacted them they said it was because off the migration code .. tiscali said differant:RollEyes:

so go through your emails to change to new ones before you get cut off

it was a mess offline for 3 weeks what a mess!!! it was !! so be ready!!!

ray:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Hope you have managed to cancel your payments, if it is on your card you have to get yuour bank to cancel it, I had trouble cancelling and after they were still taking the monthly payment, and the only way to cancel was to go through the bank.

Come across this before & now try to make sure I only agree to pay by DD, at the very least you can delete a DD on your internet bank list. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back