Spanish TV (1 Viewer)

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
This has been posted before but due to the difficulties of using a sensible sized dish in Spain it's worth posting again.
If you pick up Spainish TV through your normal terrestrial aerial there are quite a few films and other stuff being broadcast where the original language was English but has been dubbed over with Spainish.
If you press the Audio button on your remote and then scroll down one position then it will change to English.

Mike

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Been there done that down at Bellavista..
Watched quite a few programs and films with English audio tracks..:thumb:

chrissyvine

Free Member
Feb 15, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1992
This has been posted before but due to the difficulties of using a sensible sized dish in Spain it's worth posting again.
If you pick up Spainish TV through your normal terrestrial aerial there are quite a few films and other stuff being broadcast where the original language was English but has been dubbed over with Spainish.
If you press the Audio button on your remote and then scroll down one position then it will change to English.

Mike
I have an Oyster roof mounted dish and am currently near Huelva in Southern Spain. I have an HD FREESAT box and I can get Sky news, CNN news plus others, Pick, CBS Reality etc, Showcase, Information TV, Vintage TV, loads of cooking, shopping and radio channels. I was devastated when I lost BBC and ITV back in February as I'm on my own with no-one to talk to:cry::cry: but I've now accepted that there is life after Emmerdale etc . My Digital Avtex TV will not pick up TV through the aerial in France or Spain. (Says in handbook "function not availabe")
:RollEyes::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I have just discovered this. have watched films in Spanish and did not realise.BUSBY::bigsmile:

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
Its been a while since this post so i thought i would air it again. Still works for us. As we have a monitor we use a dvb-t2 set top box. Digital Video Broadcast- Terrestrial version 2.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back