Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Totally off the subject of motor homing,does anyone know where i could get advice on some Man Ray artist proofs or is anon knowledgable on this type of thing?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Totally off the subject of motor homing,does anyone know where i could get advice on some Man Ray artist proofs or is anon knowledgable on this type of thing?

Are you going all arty on us?::bigsmile:

If they are originals they are probably quite valuable as that sort of stuff is pretty popular I think.

Perhaps call one or two auction houses?

OP
OP
Daveo2006

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
There are 3 artist proofs in the Tate which have line numbers on them, My Dad has the original proofs without line numbers as he worked on them and these were gifted to him by the man himself.They are a combination of lithograph and silk screen print which my Dad did. He has the 3 that are hung in the Tate but also has a 4th colour which they don't seem to have.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
There are 3 artist proofs in the Tate which have line numbers on them, My Dad has the original proofs without line numbers as he worked on them and these were gifted to him by the man himself.They are a combination of lithograph and silk screen print which my Dad did. He has the 3 that are hung in the Tate but also has a 4th colour which they don't seem to have.:Smile:

Just ring Sotherbys or Christies auction houses for advice.........it they are the real deal they will be very valuable.

Lucky you.

barry:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back