Apr 2, 2014
San Diego
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi There,

My name is Mark Winstanley new member of this forum. I belongs to USA and Work as Technician in San Diego.

captain

Free Member
Apr 1, 2014
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
Good Morning from Captain!

Some of you may know me from other forums, thought I would join in to meet nice people. I have been writing little stories over the years, you may have read them ?

We started motor homing in 2005 main reason to go house hunting in France but have really enjoyed it, we still have our Hymer and we are looking forward to getting away more often when we retire.

So all the best from Captain

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
GoodMorning and welcome to Fun, Mark in the USA. and Captain.
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Hi There,

My name is Mark Winstanley new member of this forum. I belongs to USA and Work as Technician in San Diego.

Some of you may know me from other forums, thought I would join in to meet nice people. I have been writing little stories over the years, you may have read them ?

We started motor homing in 2005 main reason to go house hunting in France but have really enjoyed it, we still have our Hymer and we are looking forward to getting away more often when we retire.

Hello from wet & windy Devon :rain:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN the best website for motor homing in Europe :flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi There, My name is Mark Winstanley new member of this forum. I belongs to USA and Work as Technician in San Diego.

Hi and welcome to you both! :welcomefunster:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back