Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I can't speak too highly of this site.

It's spotless. Toilet blocks with power showers that will cook you if you want. A glorious swimming pool so clear I bet you could drink out of it. "Established" as in proper tarmac roads, good hard standing, big pitches, trees, lawns.

A decent shop.

A large bar/restaurant.

Good position, close to all the activity of which there is A Lot in Benidorm.

And today !!

A letter arrives with my ACSI card in it. I left it behind. They are not ACSI but give a good deal to ACSI people.

Thanks Villasol !

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Brian, I have to agree with all that you have said about Villasol. I will pass on your comments to the Villasol staff when I go to pay my bill tomorrow.

Brisey.

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Brian, I have to agree with all that you have said about Villasol. I will pass on your comments to the Villasol staff when I go to pay my bill tomorrow.

Brisey.

Thanks.

Don't forget to pick up your card :winky:

We should have stayed longer, if I'd know how cold it was up north, we would.

I don't know why there's never been a FUN meet there, maybe one day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Agree, it's a great site. I've been here since beginning of January and leave in two weeks time. At €12.50 a night it's been exceptional.

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Agree, it's a great site. I've been here since beginning of January and leave in two weeks time. At €12.50 a night it's been exceptional.

Oh !

It's also a big site, did not know you were there. I did find spottycatz.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Oh !

It's also a big site, did not know you were there. I did find spottycatz.

Yes! I'm at the right hand end as you come in, in front of the Cleaners Villa! I too did not know you were on site otherwise I would have sought you out as I'm going to Germany later this year and a, wanted to meet you.b, pick your brain as I know you have extensive knowledge of this country.
Never mind Brian, that's life! Perhaps we will meet up in the future ? Are you going to Peterborough in April, if so we can meet up as I'm also planning a visit to Morrocco and aware you have just returned. I'm sold but my wife is a little apprehensive. (maybe she thinks I'm going to trade her in !!!).
Happy trails.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003

We are thinking of Benidorm later this year for at least 3 months, then on to Morocco early next year, how do you get the 12.50 deal and what does it include? :Smile:

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
We are thinking of Benidorm later this year for at least 3 months, then on to Morocco early next year, how do you get the 12.50 deal and what does it include? :Smile:
It was a web only offer that became available late December and withdrawn early January, I think a few people who were already on site were taken by surprise as they were paying more. (It's a case of keeping your eye on the ball and looking for offers as and when they are advertised.

The cost included everything except lecce. I would advise sending them emails and trying to arrange a deal.

It is the best site in Benidorm IMO.

Good luck!

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I'm going to Germany later this year and a, wanted to meet you.b, pick your brain as I know you have extensive knowledge of this country.

Not that extensive. Though I once rescued a colleague from a brothel in Cologne which isn't an everyday occurrence.

You can't go far wrong if you follow the Moselle from Trier then south down the Rhine to Switzerland and the Rhinefalls. Fussen a must see. Garmisch Partenkirchen if you want to see German opulence. These two being typical "Von Trapp" country, the hills are alive with.....

I'm also planning a visit to Morrocco and aware you have just returned. I'm sold but my wife is a little apprehensive.

That's a tricky one. First trip as part of a 12 van convoy my wife was OK though I had to "persuade" her for the second trip 5 years on. I heard "last time" a good few times on the trip. The poverty and begging got to her mainly. Me, much the same, we have now seen a good part of Morocco and I don't think all the driving is worth it just for some cheap sun. But do it once, there is definitely an excitement watching a quite different way of living. Do it soon, because it's not going to stay cheap or different much longer. We drove through areas with new housing that would have looked good in Cannes.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back