Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
just getting settled down now with gin and orange by my side to the watch the leeds rhinos take on st Helens I think the rhinos will win by a country mile but you never know.steve

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Gin?

Change it for orange juice or apple juice.

Do your liver a favour.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
just getting settled down now with gin and orange by my side to the watch the leeds rhinos take on st Helens I think the rhinos will win by a country mile but you never know.steve

Like to see Saints do well for one night only:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp

Gin?

Change it for orange juice or apple juice.

Do your liver a favour.

Some people just don't look after themselves do they, it makes me want to write a post on alcoholism and how it ruins life's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
S

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
liver

I had a word with my liver the other day. I asked him how he was going on. he said thanks for feeding me fruit every day steve and the white meat and of course all the variety of veg you give me .and the gin and orange you quench my thirst with on match days. and a special thank you for not taking salt for all those years it all helps me to purify your system and keep you healthy and give you a long life cheers your liver:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back