thank you. (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
Not sure if this is the right place but when you get good service it is good to say thank you.
A couple of weeks ago we we had arranged a quiet weekend away, site booked, wine loaded and then realised the tax on the van was due. No problem says I, do it on line. Then find out the bloody MOT ran out on that day. This is at 2 o'clock on a Friday afternoon. I phone a garage I have never used before but know does M/H's and are just round the corner. Explain situation. No problem they say. Bring it round now and we will juggle the others we have in and get yours done. Thankfully it passes::bigsmile: and we get off on our weekend.
So a big THANKS to Les Bateman Motors of Rochford and they will be getting my business in future.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Good to hear something good about a garage. Just bumping your post up for you.:thumb:

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
::bigsmile: LES BATEMAN GARAGES :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
:thanks2::thanks2::thanks2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Same think happened to me a few weeks ago, as the van was first registered in April I assumed the MOT would be due then. Then I remembered when we bought it in the February it wasn't quite 3 years old and they stuck a full years MOT on it.

I phoned the guy who deals with my Motorhome service and like yours he said bring it round and will do it now and that was a Friday afternoon.

Feb 5, 2012
South East Essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
We used Les Bateman for the first time this year instead of driving all of the way to Kent where we bought the motorhome from. It is good to know that they booked you in at such short notice. Hope you enjoy your time away.:Smile:

OP
OP
cranky
Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
I forgot to apologise for taking so long to say thank you!:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back