For sale: Hindermann luxury silver screen for burstner a class (1 Viewer)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Burstner silver screen

I might be interested but currently in Morocco. EBay listings are not available on t'interweb here in Morocco.
Can you post the pictures on the thread?
Or you could email me at makems@hotmail.com with pics and details inc price
All the best
Mike

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi
I've copied and pasted my listing from eBay for you.
If they don't sell on eBay I will contact you with a price if you are still interested?
Enjoy Morocco as we loved our last 2 trips there so I'm really envious.
Kind regards
Sue

FOR SALE:

Hindermann Thermo Lux. thermally insulated, luxury, external silver screen windscreen cover.

Especially made to fit the Burstner Elegance A Class 2 door motorhome models from 2007 onwards. I think it may also fit the Burstner Aviano motorhome too. However, before you bid, this is something you ought to check out first with Van Comfort, which is the company where I purchased these screens from.

The front panel folds down during the day to allow the daylight in and to enable the occupants to see out.

The screen comes with it's own dedicated storage bag.

This luxury thermal windscreen cover was purchased from Van Comfort in the UK who have them made up to order in Germany by the well known Hindermann company.

These screens enjoy exceptional insulation properties for use in extreme cold weather conditions and you will be amazed at the difference they make both during the winter and the summer.

It is made from a 170g/sqm PE weatherproof, top quality fabric, with the internal insulation body being made from polyester.

They also Insulate your vehicle in the summer too, thus maintaining a cool and pleasant interior. Ideal for using on hot sunny days or for motorhome trips abroad to sunnier climes.

The only reason we are selling this screen is because we have recently changed our motorhome to a Burstner Grand Panorama, and unfortunately, they do not fit the windscreen of our new vehicle.

Cost £325 to buy new and they are far superior than any other similar styled screens that are available on the market.

This is genuine NOT to be missed bargain and I only wish we could use them on our new motorhome.

PLEASE BE ADVISED:

The photographs in my listing were taken off Van Comforts website and are therefore NOT displayed on a Burstner motorhome . Unfortunately, we do not have any photographs of the actual screens displayed on our previous motorhome, which was a Burstner Elegance and I apologise if the photographs I have added have confused you at all.

Here is a link to Van Comforts website where you can read further information regarding these screens. http://www.vancomfort.co.uk/thermoluxduo.htm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Thanks for that.
Currently mulling it over and need to have deep and meaningful discussions with the treasurer (Gwen)

Tmesis

Free Member
Mar 28, 2013
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
HINDERMANN LUXURY EXTERNAL SILVER SCREEN TO FIT A BURSTNER ELEGANCE MOTORHOME

I never really understood what they were for. Clearly people want them as they seem to sell well,

What benefit would I gain for £325? That would buy 200 kg of LPG so I can't see it can be as simple as keeping warm.

May 23, 2016
North Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
Hi sue just purchased Burstner Elegance i700 two door and our current silver screen won’t fit. How much do you want for the screen cover
Regards Judy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back