like / unlike (1 Viewer)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Being guilty of posting after consuming some, quite possibly too much alcohol on occasion :winky: I sometimes post things I maybe should have thought about a bit more before actually sending :Doh:

I have noticed some likes on said posts disappear soon after posting

I am presuming that after reading the whole post some then go back and delete earlier likes (you know who you are) I actually do know some of you!!

I have decided that I will always stick with my first choice with likes, even if this then means I contradict myself later on in the same posts by liking an opposing view

So anybody wondering what planet I live on, now might have a better understanding , to help me further though can anybody retracting a like on one of my posts please then post to say why in future

:wine::wine::wine:

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
there you go, unliked for no reason other than I can, hee hee

but did you realise that I had a like notice come through from you even before you unliked, but thanks for explaining anyway :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I reckon I could set a new record for unlikes, do you monitor those Jim?

Self inflicted I do agree, but unexpected

can't find the mooning emotion or it would be here now!!

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
You know what David ( assumes your name is David?) in my somewhat wine :wine:induced opinion, you think too deeply about these things.
If someone words/taps out a good response or argument it deserves a like, even if it is not in line with your view.

Anyway I have more pressing problems - Colin has come in from the pub at the Flash Meet / Bromsgrove meet, is now fully dressed sprawled across the drop down bed, snoring his head off and leaving no room for me to get into bed.

Do I
A, hit him with something sharp to wake him up?
B, gently try to wake home and get him to move over?
C, try to remove his clothes, well maybe just his shoes?
D, roll him off the bed and try to get him outside, chuck a blanket over him and hope he doesn't die of hyperthermia in the night!:thumb:

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
As I read this fourm on my Android I sometimes touch the" like" feature with my thumb as I am scrolling down so I then "unlike,"but I also sometimes touch peoples profile as I try to read a post ,so if you see me visiting your site on more than one occasion I'm not really a stalker iI'm just clumsy.:Doh:

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
We have a rule in our house; anything that my wife says after 9pm can not be quoted or held against her the following day.

It works very well and stops a lot of arguments.

Unfortunately, I get quite gobby after 9pm and tend to post my opinions on line. This results in people being very upset with me.

I often read the Daily Mail on line early in the morning and post my opinions in the comments section. They must have a marker against my name "bernard from bolton" that puts my remarks through a special filter. The end result is that my comments do not appear. Of course they are witty and insightful but they do not see the light of day.

I'm doing it again, aren't I.....? It is 34 minutes past midnight.... oops

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
You know what David ( assumes your name is David?) in my somewhat wine :wine:induced opinion, you think too deeply about these things.
If someone words/taps out a good response or argument it deserves a like, even if it is not in line with your view.

Anyway I have more pressing problems - Colin has come in from the pub at the Flash Meet / Bromsgrove meet, is now fully dressed sprawled across the drop down bed, snoring his head off and leaving no room for me to get into bed.

Do I
D, roll him off the bed and try to get him outside, chuck a blanket over him and hope he doesn't die of hyperthermia in the night!:thumb:

What would he do if it was you in that state ?

D, roll him off the bed and try to get him outside, chuck a blanket over him and hope he doesn't die of hyperthermia in the night!:thumb:[/quote]

E, take advantage and try his luck?

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
I occasionally hit the like due to excess hand shake :RollEyes:and then unlike , mustn't take life too seriously :winky:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007

Do I

come on then...what did ya do???????????????????????????

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'd guess that 99.9% of unlikes, are when the like was given by accident. On an iPad and smartphone it's so easy to do.

Happened to me with once with one of Old Mo's jokes; there's been no stopping him since. ::bigsmile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i click like then decide nope that person aint worth a like :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
As I read this fourm on my Android I sometimes touch the" like" feature with my thumb as I am scrolling down so I then "unlike,"but I also sometimes touch peoples profile as I try to read a post ,so if you see me visiting your site on more than one occasion I'm not really a stalker iI'm just clumsy.:Doh:

The same thing happens to me using an iPad Mini. Scrolling through I catch people's names, likes etc. it must seem that I am also a stalker.

John

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
When you hit 'like' do you mean you think the comment is pleasant or attractive and maybe something you've enjoyed, or is it just a Facebook type 'like', a confirmation you've seen it and no more? With one of these you may read and subsequently change your mind, with the other you wouldn't.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
When you hit 'like' do you mean you think the comment is pleasant or attractive and maybe something you've enjoyed, or is it just a Facebook type 'like', a confirmation you've seen it and no more? With one of these you may read and subsequently change your mind, with the other you wouldn't.

Sometimes it means it is something you agree with, or can at least understand the point of view of the poster..... often it isn't a post that is pleasant ... it may be very sad or upsetting...

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
but did you realise that I had a like notice come through from you even before you unliked, but thanks for explaining anyway :thumb:
when you like a post a notification automatically comes through. I assume an unlike notification also comes through.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back