I'm torn (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
between keeping my current profile picture of the lovely moray eel which was taken on one of my all time favourite holidays or replacing it with a picture of Herman, our lovely new Hymer who is our pride and joy :RollEyes: What do you think?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
between keeping my current profile picture of the lovely moray eel which was taken on one of my all time favourite holidays or replacing it with a picture of Herman, our lovely new Hymer who is our pride and joy :RollEyes: What do you think?

I would like to see Herman. Go on, show her off.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
between keeping my current profile picture of the lovely [HI]moray eel[/HI] which was taken on one of my all time favourite holidays or replacing it with a picture of Herman, our lovely new Hymer who is our pride and joy :RollEyes: What do you think?

I always thought it was a glove puppet! :Doh:

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Simple, which means most to you? For me, the 'van over the eel any day.

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I always thought it was a glove puppet! :Doh:

that picture was taken just off the coast of Diani beach in Kenya using a little Fuji F30 camera in an underwater housing unit. I was fascinated by the pattern showing inside his mouth as well as outside, incredible :thumb:

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
let me introduce you to Herman, he has looked after himself and I think he is well fit for his age. He certainly manages to raise my blood pressure :ROFLMAO: He will be our new home from the end of April and we are getting ridiculously excited. Can't wait for Peterborough which will be his first trip with us ::bigsmile:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We are sitting here in a very quiet little CL near Edinburgh:thumb: Well, it was all quiet until 5 minutes ago, the alarm went off and we can't figure why, it's been ok for months.

Anyway, I prefer Herman's photo because Moray eels always remind us of the film "The Deep" and that really scary part when the diver was eaten by the Moray eel:Blush:

Last edited:

Mastercamper

Free Member
Dec 7, 2013
Northumberland Flag Flier
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
50 years campervanning
We are sitting here in a [HI]very quiet little CL near Edinburgh:thumb:[/HI] Well, it was all quiet until 5 minutes ago, the alarm went off and we can't figure why, it's been ok for months.

Anyway, I prefer Herman's photo because Moray eels always remind us of the film "The Deep" and that really scary part when the diver was eaten by the Moray eel:Blush:

You can`t half choose the right weather to go off gallivanting!
Enjoy yourselves.
We might go towards Argyle over the weekend.

Look out for the return of the rain.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
You can`t half choose the right weather to go off gallivanting!
Enjoy yourselves.
We might go towards Argyle over the weekend.

Look out for the return of the rain.

It was a pleasant drive on the way up, but Bill's just been outside and there's a spot of rain starting...........missed the weather forecast tonight but hopefully it will stay mild at least.

Was talking to a courier yesterday and he said that there was snow expected next week. But he might have been having a laugh....:Doh:
Will send you a PM later and tell you how things go, we're booked in here for a few days, but they're full the following weekend. We will need to decide where to move on to after this weekend.

Enjoy Argyll, it's beautiful, hope this weather holds for you.

Margaret

Last edited:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
ooops you'll upset him if he hears you referring to him as her, he is way too butch to be feminine :ROFLMAO:

I am afraid your van will have to be Herman II as of course we have Herman I and as Herman I is the senior van here he will take it as a great compliment that you have named your van after him!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I am afraid your van will have to be Herman II as of course we have Herman I and as Herman I is the senior van here he will take it as a great compliment that you have named your van after him!
.... both named after Herman Munster no doubt ... :roflmto:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
.... both named after Herman Munster no doubt ... :roflmto:

Yes, certainly not the other one. But have to admit Herman the German was how we arrived at the name in the first place but thankfully Herman Munster was a more acceptable ancestry.

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Yes, certainly not the other one. But have to admit Herman the German was how we arrived at the name in the first place but thankfully Herman Munster was a more acceptable ancestry.

Me too, I though Hymer is German, German rhymes with Herman which sounds like a german name, sorted!! Now Herman jnr :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back