Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
I did the big vehicle wash yesterday and decided I would clean the carpets at the same time. My question to Judy "Where's the vacuum cleaner?" Her answer "don't know". Next question, "Where is it normally?" Answer "don't know." ..... are we house proud.... maybe not.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I used to keep my woman barefoot and pregnant and chained to the sink. I found as the years rolled by, that the sight was begining to put me off my dinner. so to be nice I bought her a new hoover and iron and now allow her into other rooms round the house. shes still not allowed to use the hoover in the same room I am in as the damned noise makes it hard to hear the tv

anyway, back to the point, she seems to have taken up the habit of leaving the hoover wherever she last used it with the cable still plugged in. not certain if the fact its often at the top of the stairs as a trip hazard has any relevance. wouldn't want her to hurt herself after all...who would cook my dinner

looking out the window, I really must remind her the van needs cleaning before we go away next week

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
just back from A&E apparently I may be able to sit down carefully in a few days and the stitches come out next week:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SWMBO looked over my shoulder:Eeek:

pegleg

Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
12 years
Answer ? Get a Rubber Brush ,its exercise and safes your electric lol:Blush:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
just back from A&E apparently I may be able to sit down carefully in a few days and the stitches come out next week:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SWMBO looked over my shoulder:Eeek:
Ah-ha ... she found out where to stick the crevice tool then!!!! Just be careful otherwise next time it might be the little 'brush' attachment ... now that would hurt!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back