Where to get our Hymer serviced ? (1 Viewer)

J

jrm7262

Deleted User
Hi All,

We've just become the proud owners of a Hymer 46 and would like to find a great place to get it serviced.

We are based in London, so, would anyone recommend somewhere we could take our Hymer for it's servicing, mot etc?

Kindest regards

Jacqui & james

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi All,

We've just become the proud owners of a Hymer 46 and would like to find a great place to get it serviced.

We are based in London, so, would anyone recommend somewhere we could take our Hymer for it's servicing, mot etc?

Kindest regards

Jacqui & james

Hi and welcome to FUN

If you fancy a trip down Sussex, give us a call.

Regards

Peter

Upvote 0

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Your habitation service could be done by a mobile outfit whom I can highly recommend - he is a trained and approved technician and travels country wide so is bound to do the South East as well. Midlands based, will also meet up with you at shows or campsites to do the service and any other work you want done, but doesn't do any mechanical base vehicle stuff. CJS Services - he is a member of the forum and posts from time to time. I think several people on the forum have tried his service and been very pleased. Also extremely reasonable compared to many overpriced places.

Laurie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Your habitation service could be done by a mobile outfit whom I can highly recommend - he is a trained and approved technician and travels country wide so is bound to do the South East as well. Midlands based, will also meet up with you at shows or campsites to do the service and any other work you want done, but doesn't do any mechanical base vehicle stuff. CJS Services - he is a member of the forum and posts from time to time. I think several people on the forum have tried his service and been very pleased. Also extremely reasonable compared to many overpriced places.

Laurie

Laurie is of course referring to Mark :winky:
Link Removed

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

jrm7262

Deleted User
Thanks

Thank you Laurie & Lindy-c

Laurie was it Mark you were referring to?

KIndest regards

Jacqui & James

Upvote 0

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Yes, indeed. He recently did a habitation service on our Adria and I was very pleased with the thorough and professional job he did.:thumb:

Laurie

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back