Free Member
Feb 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I'm a newbie
Slowly but surely we are kitting out our m/h. We now need folding chairs. I would prefer good quality chairs, they need to be robust and an absolute must is a chair with a mug holder(beer). Any recommendations?

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
We have directors chairs with attached lift up table, very robust, got them from just kampers, check their website

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
::bigsmile: Hi,
There are hundreds of different chairs out there, ranging from
£cheap to £very expensive !!!!
Your best bet is to try a few that you feel would suit you ?
You pays your money....etc :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
La Fuma is a great make, and you can buy a clip on mini tray and drinks holder too, we bought the clip on's last year at the Peterborough Show

Remember: You get what you pay for! :thumb:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
La Fuma is a great make, and you can buy a clip on mini tray and drinks holder too, we bought the clip on's last year at the Peterborough Show

Remember: You get what you pay for! :thumb:

yep I concure, We still have our La Fumas from way back in our caravan days, light wieght, comfortable and long lasting :thumb:

OP
OP
Lord Mac

Lord Mac

Free Member
Feb 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I'm a newbie
As I live near Exeter I will pop along to the show this weekend. I am only going to buy chairs.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Slowly but surely we are kitting out our m/h. We now need folding chairs. I would prefer good quality chairs, they need to be robust and an absolute must is a chair with a mug holder(beer). Any recommendations?

Lots of chairs here, some with a mug holder! Take your pick and all with funsters discount:thumb:

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/camping-furniture-beds-chairs-kitchens/camping-chairs.html

Peter

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
i have tried many different chairs over the years but being on the bigger end of the average spectrum, very few have measured up. the best are a pair of lafumas RSX that have got to be 12 years old now and still going well. very comfy but not ideal at a table so we have some directors chairs too

with chairs its often best to spend more for quality than getting a cheap chinese copy, theres plenty of those about. over the years it does work out cheaper

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back