Fierce Peugeot clutch? (1 Viewer)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
The clutch on my new Bailey seems to be really fierce to me (it bites half way up, but is either on or off with very little in between). Bearing in mind the vehicle has less than 20 miles on the clock, is this normal and will it ease with use, or will it need adjusting somehow?

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I would continue driving it for a couple of hundred miles to see if it improves or you get used to it.

If it's still a problem after that I would get it looked at under warranty and adjusted if possinble.

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
The clutch on my new Bailey seems to be really fierce to me (it bites half way up, but is either on or off with very little in between). Bearing in mind the vehicle has less than 20 miles on the clock, is this normal and will it ease with use, or will it need adjusting somehow?

Don't think there is an manual clutch adjustment on later Peugeot and Fiat as the length of the clutch cable, clutch release fork to bearing are predetermined in Manufacture.. nor should the clutch be fierce at any time in its operation life new or otherwise.... back to your Dealer:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back