Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I have my L200 warrior truck for sale and I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE
asking for more details etc --now as a lot of you know I am not bad at spotting scams ::bigsmile: They have sent me a email to follow link --then link asks me to log in ::bigsmile:
linky ---http://www.cuatroruedas.cl/doc/e2/?ebaISAPI.dl?Sign-In&co_partnerId&sited=15&pa1=&i1=&bshowif=

wonder if they are going to send me a big fat chq and if I send them the over payment keeping a few quid for my trouble ::bigsmile:
terry

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If its on ebay, only use the ebay message system, no need to log into anything

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
its a Chilian car/pickup accessory manufacturer/seller.
Why they would message you through ebay is anyones guess unless it takes you to their ebay listings.

Click the link below.....its ok, its safe and only takes you to their website.

Broken Link Removed

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I just clicked your link PJ and the big red WHOA from McAfee flagged up so I didn`t bother:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I just clicked your link PJ and the big red WHOA from McAfee flagged up so I didn`t bother:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

fair enough......AVG doesnt have a problem with the site.

From their website

ABOUT US

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas is a consolidated company in the automotive category. With over 32 years of experience in the auto spare parts market and our close relationships with our customers and suppliers, make us a very serious company

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas has been innovating, extending the range of products, with products from America, Europe and Asia.

Today we have the exclusive representation of major companies, as Keko, Aeroklas, Danaher, Ride America, among others.

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas, as a spare parts distributor, has an important distribution network, assisting customers from Arica to Punta Arenas, including the small cities of our country.

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas products have a high quality control and complete assurance of its auto parts. We are sure to provide professionalism and excellence to our customers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back