British Motorhomes Exported? (1 Viewer)

W

Wilbury

Deleted User
Hi All,
There seems to be a general impresion given that the German built brands are better than the home built ones. This seems born out by the number of dealers selling foreign motorhomes.
Does anyone know if the british motorhomes are marketed abroad and if so how popular they are. I presume that they would have to be LHD and therefore wonder if the British companies have the gumption to produce appropriate bodies and have confidence that the quality/price would stand up against others.
Wilbury

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Wilbury

We have seen brand new LHD Autotrail motorhomes for sale at Urbano, a large motorhome dealership in Ostend Belgium. At the time they looked a good deal pricewise, but with the change in the euro/£ rate not so attractive now.

OP
OP
W

Wilbury

Deleted User
Hi Wilbury

We have seen brand new LHD Autotrail motorhomes for sale at Urbano, a large motorhome dealership in Ostend Belgium. At the time they looked a good deal pricewise, but with the change in the euro/£ rate not so attractive now.

Hi Brisey,
Thanks for that. It is a relief that someone is exporting.
I have never before seen it mentioned that british brands were available in LHD
With the pound sinking the price abroad in euros should get cheaper.
Wilbury

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stagman

Deleted User
I have never seen a British built van on foreign plates whilst on my travels through Europe ,are they out there anyone:whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back