Scotland (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Haha just a throught if Scotland go there own way will we need a PASSPORT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Went to Scotland in 89 to buy a pub, got gazumped by the Brewery,

Went to Skye , weld broke on the drop down bed came home with bed propped up with a 4x2

Went to Scotland, Starter motor & ignition switch wrongly diagnosed as crook, £900 or nearly later:Sad:

Never!! Never!!! EVER!!! going to Scotland again:Angry:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
we lived in Scotland for just over 2 years .... first summer there was a Heatwave down south even in wet Wales.... pi**d down the whole summer in Scotland.... wife said if i had to go back to Scotland to live i was on my own...:Doh:

BUT;;;;;

loved the Fishing, shooting, site seeing, walks .... just needed good waterproofs.:Eeek:

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
M

Went to Scotland in 89 to buy a pub, got gazumped by the Brewery,

Went to Skye , weld broke on the drop down bed came home with bed propped up with a 4x2

Went to Scotland, Starter motor & ignition switch wrongly diagnosed as crook, £900 or nearly later:Sad:

Never!! Never!!! EVER!!! going to Scotland again:Angry:

We don't want u your a bloody jinx. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gauntlet

Free Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lanarkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
we lived in Scotland for just over 2 years .... first summer there was a Heatwave down south even in wet Wales.... pi**d down the whole summer in Scotland.... wife said if i had to go back to Scotland to live i was on my own...:Doh:

BUT;;;;;

loved the Fishing, shooting, site seeing, walks .... just needed good waterproofs.:Eeek:

Regarding the weather is there any truth in the fact that most people with M Homes down south are trading in for Barges no floods up here and it will only get worse

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Regarding the weather is there any truth in the fact that most people with M Homes down south are trading in for Barges no floods up here and it will only get worse

not in out area of " not so wet Wales":Doh: it all runs down hill here!:thumb:

Gauntlet

Free Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lanarkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
not in out area of " not so wet Wales":Doh: it all runs down hill here!:thumb:

I know the point I'm making.is I spent 4 weeks in France last year and it pissed down most of the time but I will always go back to say never again because of some rain is ridiculous and as you say Wales gorgeous country in all weathers and will be back this year.

Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back