LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Had a leak in the van,under the boiler, plus the fridge was not working and some other bits and bobs..

Booked it in, Matt the new workshop manager who is also a qualified engineer took it away, sorted within 90 mins, everything...:thumb:

I have nothing but praise for Venture, very professional, well trained, fully equipped and more importantly they know what they are doing. A rarity within the Motorhome network (bar JCMH and EVB), well done Venture...:thumb:

Broken Link Removed

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
A leek under the boiler?
Is this a Welsh MH thing, Dave?:winky:

You've had a fair bit of bother with that Rapido.
Considered a Burstner?::bigsmile:

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
Thanks Dave .:thumb: Only an hour or so away from our storage yard . Have bookmarked them as a possible for any future work .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
A leek under the boiler?
Is this a Welsh MH thing, Dave?:winky:

You've had a fair bit of bother with that Rapido.
Considered a Burstner?::bigsmile:

John I think some of it was caused by the previous owner, the dealer who sold it and the "sons". plus the blow out. I should point out that no longer will I use anyone who is mobile, or not qualified to at least Venture standards..

Jim, did you ever get any info as to the training re NCC ?

Venture are "NCC Approved Workshop
NEW purpose built service facility
Fully trained and qualified engineers
Approved by Adria, Bailey, Thetford, Dometic, Truma, AL-KO, Whale and many more manufacturers."
Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Nothing scruffy and down market

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
[HI]Had a leak in the van,under the boiler,[/HI] plus the fridge was not working and some other bits and bobs..

Booked it in, Matt the new workshop manager who is also a qualified engineer took it away, sorted within 90 mins, everything...:thumb:

I have nothing but praise for Venture, very professional, well trained, fully equipped and more importantly they know what they are doing. A rarity within the Motorhome network (bar JCMH and EVB), well done Venture...:thumb:

Broken Link Removed
images

Just a suggestion ::bigsmile:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Had a leak in the van,under the boiler, plus the fridge was not working and some other bits and bobs..

Broken Link Removed
not a good idea to take a leak under the boiler. when it warms up it will get a bit smelly:ROFLMAO:

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
Nearly as impressive as the five-rise at Bingley.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 11

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread