Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Just thought I would let members know, Not sure if anyone on here will be interested but after another forum had been in touch with Haynes Manuals, they are in the process of doing a manual for the VW T4 , :thumb:Haynes are looking for an older VWT4 1990`s so that they can put that one in, they already have the newer ones, if this is successful a manual for the VW T5 may be in the pipeline. if anyone has one to lend them, it will be featured in the book.

Margaret

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
51WE40V7V0L.jpg

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Thomas-the-Tank-Engine-Haynes-Owners-Workshop-Manual-3156050-7.jpeg

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I found this one very handy when the wife took bad. Seems it was a fault in the food preparation module 20459.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• dalekhaynes.jpg
    dalekhaynes.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 17

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Todays Haynes manuals are a waste of a tree.

nearly every section Repetitively includes the words 'special tools required' or 'refer to dealer/workshop'

the old ones showed you how to make the 'special tools' and if you bought the manual you werent going to use a dealer so no mention of dealers/workshops

at one time they showed you how to strip and properly rebuild something as complicated as a gearbox or differential with all the tolerances and torque values included in the text and photos or how to fault find wiring using proper 'tree' type wiring diagrams

Now they tell you what the wheels are for, how to inflate the tyres and where the fuel filler is located.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
daisy mae

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
I have built a utility room on my house, everything apart from the base, which is when a builder ripped me off, base was 4" too narrow and had a lower back corner, which I had to rectify, I also did the electrics, two power points, inside light and outside light, and two switches, also built a 9` stone inglenook fireplace, real stone I might add , having to cut it the right way, only one way to cut stone, it is like wood in that respect, there is a grain, plus moving sheds and laying paving, this is when I lived on my own, couldn`t afford to pay someone to do my extension, it was either I did it, or I went without, I also built another stone inglenook fireplace when I married it was my project, although it was smaller due to restrains of the size of the room, they both had oak beans across and smaller beams underneath the overhang and I put a light under there, my Daughters taught their boyfriends how to wire up a plug , they had learnt from me, we are all independent, have found a lot of men do not like that though, I enjoy doing " different jobs / projects "did do up a Vauxhall Victor SB decades ago. So not all women are useless. :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back