LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Strangely no pictures of the interior. 40 MAXI 160 M-JET rather than Swift Kon-Tiki doesn't make me feel very comfortable.

I suspect a big rat here.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
The camper is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never [HI]been implied in any accident [/HI] and it is as advertised.The camper comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance.

Any further questions just text message 07624880353, Please only text message regarding [HI]my car [/HI]and i will respond you in short time! Don't contact me [HI]trough [/HI]ebay because i don't have enough time to respond [HI]trough[/HI] them.[HI] i will wait your message for further details.[/HI]

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY TEXT MESSAGE BEFORE MAKING ANY BIDS TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR. IF I'M NOT CONTACTED BEFORE THE BID IS MADE I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR BID.

Quick sale [HI]13,400 pounds[/HI].

Poor English - daft price - signs of a scam

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
I'll make things clear for you.....no problem....you send me £13,400 in cash and I'll disappear.....and I take the 'car' with me :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back