Result!! (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Double skillet arrived at last, just need to work out how to use it :Doh: if anyone has any handy tips or recipes please let me know as the cookery book was out of stock ::bigsmile:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
If you can wait until Peterborough I'll make a copy of mine and bring it. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
And what about your MH which fits around the double skillet?

Well what can I say except my face aches from the permanent smile on it, was up bright and early Sunday putting everything in it from our old motorhome. We just keep looking at each other and grinning. Have made a list of everything else we need before the big day when we set off. We had great fun testing the inverter drying my hair and checking how the perimeter alarm worked. Unbelievably excited ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Starburst2

Free Member
Jun 5, 2013
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 1994
We have a useful recipe book in the van, but I cannot remember the whole title or contact details, and its pouring with rain so will post details Friday
Doug

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
And what about your MH which fits around the double skillet?

Exactly.

Excuse me Ms Coolbeanz - is this new motorhome a figment of your imagination or for real. Not a single picture, not and mention of it since the day of collection, have you named it, what is it called.... Does it exist?

And how are WE celebrating you early retirement at Peterborough???

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Exactly.

Excuse me Ms Coolbeanz - is this new motorhome a figment of your imagination or for real. Not a single picture, not and mention of it since the day of collection, have you named it, what is it called.... Does it exist?

And how are WE celebrating you early retirement at Peterborough???

Well since you asked..... I think we should have a big party at Peterborough to celebrate my early retirement and the big adventure that's about to start ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

I didn't like to keep on about the Hymer in case I got on everyone's nerves but what the heck....its bloody lovely :thumb:, I keep staring at it out of the window..:Blush: I hate it when it gets dark and I can't see it :cry: I have spent lots of money this week buying bits and bobs for it :thumb:

I am struggling to come up with a name so any suggestions welcome :Smile:

It is parked down the side of our garage so when we move it on to the main part of the drive again this weekend I will take lots of pics and bore you all with them :ROFLMAO:

Here's a taster....

Attachments

• Hymer B774.jpg
    Hymer B774.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Hymer 3.jpg
    Hymer 3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 75

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Well since you asked..... I think we should have a big party at Peterborough to celebrate my early retirement and the big adventure that's about to start ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:..

Oh well since you asked, thanks for the invite!! :ROFLMAO:

Starburst2

Free Member
Jun 5, 2013
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 1994
We have a useful recipe book in the van, but I cannot remember the whole title or contact details, and its pouring with rain so will post details Friday
Doug

The title of book is Nial's Double Skillet Cook Book.Not available on Amazon but telephone number I have from 1999 is 01858 432 811.
Will have it in van at Peterborough show if you want to see it.You could borrow it to copy what interests you if it is out of print.
Doug

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
The title of book is Nial's Double Skillet Cook Book.Not available on Amazon but telephone number I have from 1999 is 01858 432 811.
Will have it in van at Peterborough show if you want to see it.You could borrow it to copy what interests you if it is out of print.
Doug

I had a quick search on the internet and couldn't find it so would love to have a look at Peterborough please :thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I had a quick search on the internet and couldn't find it so would love to have a look at Peterborough please :thumb:

A bit of searching found this. If you really want this book this address is about 10 minutes away from me. If you make contact and he can produce you a copy I can pick it up and bring it to Peterborough with me.
It might cost ya :wine: while I have a grand tour of your new van! ::bigsmile:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/uk.rec.caravanning/YOict6i22RE

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
A bit of searching found this. If you really want this book this address is about 10 minutes away from me. If you make contact and he can produce you a copy I can pick it up and bring it to Peterborough with me.
It might cost ya :wine: while I have a grand tour of your new van! ::bigsmile:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/uk.rec.caravanning/YOict6i22RE

Now that sounds like a plan, with or without the cookery book. Always happy to find a reason to pop a cork ( or unscrew a lid as most of them seem to be nowadays!) I will pm Doug to see what kind of recipes the book has and if it sounds like what I'm looking for I will take you up on your very kind offer. P.s. Red or white :wine: ? :thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
The phone number for Nial is dead and the only Reynolds I can find listed in Market Harborough have never heard of a Nial Reynolds so I am guessing he has either moved or passed away. I might send a quick note to his old address just in case but as a back up I can take a peek at Doug's copy while sharing a glass of vino with armytwowheels!:ROFLMAO:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
The phone number for Nial is dead and the only Reynolds I can find listed in Market Harborough have never heard of a Nial Reynolds so I am guessing he has either moved or passed away. I might send a quick note to his old address just in case but as a back up I can take a peek at Doug's copy while sharing a glass of vino with armytwowheels!:ROFLMAO:

Sounds like a most excellent plan. Which can be elaborated on nearer the time, nibbles and stuff!

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
That just looks like the "meanest" of outfits - with or without the cookery book! Would absolutely love it!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back