Barclays travel pack (1 Viewer)

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Has anyone had any experience of this? I am interested in the winter sports cover more than the RAC cover as they do not recover vehicles over 5.5m sadly. The yearly cost is quite competitive for annual insurance and I can use the RAC on my car anyway. It also covers debit and Visa card loss and theft. We are travelling abroad twice at least this year, skiing in April so this pack seems ideal.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
no experience, but if its a bank freebee then i wouldnt bother.

It will probably be an absolute minimum cover insurance at best.

OP
OP
MichelleRyall
Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
It isn't a freebie, costs £13.50 so that equates to £162 a year for annual travel insurance with winter sports. My daughter has the tech pack on her bank and has claimed once with no problems. I guess I will just have to go to bed and read the whole darn document :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Has anyone had any experience of this? I am interested in the winter sports cover more than the RAC cover as they do not recover vehicles over 5.5m sadly. The yearly cost is quite competitive for annual insurance and I can use the RAC on my car anyway. It also covers debit and Visa card loss and theft. We are travelling abroad twice at least this year, skiing in April so this pack seems ideal.

Check the get outs and small print
Then go and buy a proper policy
Tailored to your needs :thumb:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back