Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
Hi all
Has anyone got a site plan of the Jeugstadion camp site in ypres, i'm after the touristic pitches. We've been many times and usually on the motorhome pitches.
This time we fancy a bit of room around us and can't remember the pitch no's. its the first one's on the left & right as you go through the barrier and around the corner
just so we can reserve a decent pitch.

Can u help
thanks

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
I believe the long stay pitches are through the 2nd barrier. To use these I think you have to book a week or more. You could send them an e-mail.

monty the motorhome

Free Member
Jan 27, 2013
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
august 2012
Off in April to the site. Booked online no problem. Did look at the motorhome pitches but like you opted for a bit more room.

Hi all
Has anyone got a site plan of the Jeugstadion camp site in ypres, i'm after the touristic pitches. We've been many times and usually on the motorhome pitches.
This time we fancy a bit of room around us and can't remember the pitch no's. its the first one's on the left & right as you go through the barrier and around the corner
just so we can reserve a decent pitch.

Can u help
thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I'm not sure if I have a plan of the site in the van but will have a look when I go to the storage. Otherwise a quick email to the site asking about the pitch numbers might be your best bet.

Sonja

OP
OP
lou020

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
Thanks for all the replies and info, i managed to find the receipt with the pitch no on it from last easter, when we stayed on the touring pitches,

cheers all

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back