Cab Grab Handles Needed (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
On account of I'm a short arse, we need cab grab handles for our Merc Sprinter based MH. Having trouble finding them online. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
On account of I'm a short arse, we need cab grab handles for our Merc Sprinter based MH. Having trouble finding them online. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Very handy for putting your legs through............:ROFLMAO:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
forgot to say, my wife is vertically challenged so she uses a seatbelt extender plugged into the passenger seatbelt clip to hold onto to pull herself up into the cab. may sound clumsy but it works perfectly.

as she gets out the seatbelt extender is left on the seat so its in easy reach through the open door. when traveling she uses the extender to allow her to lean forward and reach the dashboard or floor without having to unclip first

OP
OP
Dawn B
Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Broken Link Removed

smiley-says-kiss-my-ass.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Dawn, its not about finding grab handles, it's about fitting them. You would have to ensure that threaded holes are already in place behind the edge of the roof-lining. If they are, that's fine, but be warned, a couple of self tapping screws would not hold your, (nor anyone else's), weight if you had to grab hold in an emergency. Check to see if tapped and threaded holes are there, measure the centres, then source handles accordingly, probably the builder would be the best bet. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dawn B
Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Dawn, its not about finding grab handles, it's about fitting them. You would have to ensure that threaded holes are already in place behind the edge of the roof-lining. If they are, that's fine, but be warned, a couple of self tapping screws would not hold your, (nor anyone else's), weight if you had to grab hold in an emergency. Check to see if tapped and threaded holes are there, measure the centres, then source handles accordingly, probably the builder would be the best bet. ::bigsmile:
The caps are there covering the holes, just no handles

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back