Going to La Rochelle/Ile de Re' (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
Going to France 22nd Sept thinking of La Rochelle/Ile de Re' best direct route and some good aires and places to visit would be appreciated.
We only have a week
Rob

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Can't help with places to stop on a direct route - but do enjoy, it's a beautiful area!

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Rob
I have the ACSI stuff on my laptop, so if you want to let me know some areas that you want to stop in (depends on how much travelling you want to do each day etc) I will have a look and email any links to you if this helps?
Anyway, the most important thing is that you will be back from France in time to attend our Grand Opening Meet which is the following weekend (27th Sept), so I am hoping that you will be able to make it :roflmto: and if so can you please book it and let us know so we can put your name in the diary?
Have a great trip wherever you end up ::bigsmile: Let me know if you want links sending....

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tribute615
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
Hi Keith
Got no particular place in mind have been across Normandy to Mont Michael then down to St Nazire /La baule but this time will go straight down so could be Le Mans area first stop then on to La Rochelle do have acsi card and book also french aires book and new one in english,will most probably keep off toll roads as i found he non toll roads to be good when we went in june.not sure about the meet as we come back on the 29th then have the run back from dover to stockport and we are working on the monday
Rob

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Rob
Ok mate, but as I said if you want any links (I don't know if you have the disc with your book?) sending, I am more than happy to do that.
Bit of a feeble excuse re the Opening Meet matey :roflmto:, you should feel that it is your duty to come back on an earlier boat, just to be with us :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
Anyway, hope you don't mind a bit of leg pulling...... Have a fantastic trip and do keep a diary to enter up here when you get back. We all love reading about peoples travel experiences......::bigsmile:

Keith

OP
OP
Tribute615
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
will do and thanks for the offer
Rob

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
La Fleche

Hi Rob.
There is a beautiful aire in La Fleche, by the river & lagoon and on the opposite side of the river to the camp site.
Only 5 mins from the town and a small family type supermarche is across the rd.
La Fleche is south west of Le Mans
hope this helps

OP
OP
Tribute615
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
Cheers Graham
will put on itinery not even sure now if we will go to La Rochelle as Jaines seen pics of the Champagne region and as we only have a week its not as far so any tips on that will be appreciated.
Rob

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Cheers Graham
will put on itinery not even sure now if we will go to La Rochelle as Jaines seen pics of the Champagne region and as we only have a week its not as far so any tips on that will be appreciated.
Rob

Hi Rob,
You may find the weather not as good, :frowny:but check this out yourself.
Whatever you do, have a good time mate!::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back