We are on the move (Again)... (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Tis with heavy heart we have decided not to go to JJ`s mini meet... :Sad:

The weather has taken a turn for the worse,,,, Pouring with rain and very windy...

Which makes our job of keeping Paul occupied a bit daunting, having to put the dish down every five minutes cos of the wind... so no TV..:Angry:.... ok when it`s nice,,,, but looks like this lot is here for a few days..

I`m glad we did pop up to see JJ and Nigel & Pamala...

So we have decided to go back into Spain..... not decided where yet... :RollEyes:

And if the weather follows us, we may head home.. :cry:

We were going to meander up the coast of Portugal and head for home that way,,, but looking at the long range forecast it don't look good... (Thanks America.. :winky:)..

Thanks JJ and others for the warm welcome... :thumb:

So watch this space... :Cool::Smile:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Sorry about the weather over there Mo but it's sunny and warm over here in Almeria , west is not best at the moment :Eeek:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Hot and sunny in Whitstable yet again.... :helptitanic::rain: :rain:. I don't know why you people go abroad.......

Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Hot and sunny in Whitstable yet again.... :helptitanic::rain: :rain:. I don't know why you people go abroad.......

Allan

Me thinks you need to spend a couple of winters in Todmorden up in the Pennines and then you may realise why we are down here :Smile::Smile:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Hey Mo safe travelling to you all and I hope the weather improves for you. :thumb:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
We are heading for here =

www.lasierrecilla.com

Going to have a nose round, for a few days, before making our minds up... :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
It's been a warm spring-like day here in the Murcia region of Spain.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
A scorcher at Javea today, :thumb: but the site is full, they turned people away yesterday, had 2 camping outside the gate this morning one got in the other in and parked but not on a pitch. :whatthe:
The waste land has been fenced off, and they not only move the free loaders on, the beggers had their signs taken off them and moved on too. :roflmto:

What's going on not known anything like it in all the time we have been coming here. :Doh:

Anyone moving phone first and make sure you have a pitch or you might wish you stayed where you are. :Eeek: Bob.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
dont sign it.

As them for a simple plain English document to sign, go back to the court and/or go to the financial ombudsman

looks to me like they are trying to get more than £40k out of you - remember other monies could be the interest on the 40k too

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
We are heading for here =

www.lasierrecilla.com

Going to have a nose round, for a few days, before making our minds up... :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

Hi Mo

We stayed at this site for just one Monday night in October. It was very quiet when we were there as almost everything was closed and the site was only about 10% occupied. Site very clean and with friendly staff with good size pitches. We only got the free wifi near the reception block.

We only stayed the one night because motorbikes were roaring up and down the adjacent road and on into the nearby hills till around nine pm but all was peaceful after the sun went down.

Have a safe trip

Mike and Sandra
:thumb::thumb:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Tis with heavy heart we have decided not to go to JJ`s mini meet... :Sad:

The weather has taken a turn for the worse,,,, Pouring with rain and very windy...

Which makes our job of keeping Paul occupied a bit daunting, having to put the dish down every five minutes cos of the wind... so no TV..:Angry:.... ok when it`s nice,,,, but looks like this lot is here for a few days..

I`m glad we did pop up to see JJ and Nigel & Pamala...

So we have decided to go back into Spain..... not decided where yet... :RollEyes:

We were going to meander up the coast of Portugal and head for home that way,,, but looking at the long range forecast it don't look good... (Thanks America.. :winky:)..

Thanks JJ and others for the warm welcome... :thumb:

So watch this space... :Cool::Smile:

And if the weather follows us, we may head home.. :cry:

Don't come home, SW England is pretty well under water and it's solid rain and high winds for the next four days at least

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
That looks fabulous Mo, so close to Seville and even Cadiz which is a firm favourite of mine, have a great time old buddy.:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
dont sign it.

As them for a simple plain English document to sign, go back to the court and/or go to the financial ombudsman

looks to me like they are trying to get more than £40k out of you - remember other monies could be the interest on the 40k too
you lost me Gail or did you post it on the wrong thread?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back