Gas availability at Newark show (1 Viewer)

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
May be a bit of a daft question, but we are going to the rally at Newark in March and at the moment I have a full and a part used 6kg cylinder. As the weather is unlikely to be tropical :RollEyes: I'm a bit concerned we may run out, is there usually anywhere to get an exchange cylinder. The gas locker will actually take 3 x 6kg cylinders but I am reluctant to fork out for Calors extortionate rental agreement, have looked all over for an empty calor cylider but can only find Flogas:cry:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Another gassing thread..........:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, back in the naughty corner:Blush:

Edit: I meant to point out that just because some dim witted French Copper had told you that you might be gassed at Newark, it doesn't make it true.

This has taken a sinister turn - there IS gas at Newark........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
May be a bit of a daft question, but we are going to the rally at Newark in March and at the moment I have a full and a part used 6kg cylinder. As the weather is unlikely to be tropical :RollEyes: I'm a bit concerned we may run out, is there usually anywhere to get an exchange cylinder. The gas locker will actually take 3 x 6kg cylinders but I am reluctant to fork out for Calors extortionate rental agreement, have looked all over for an empty calor cylider but can only find Flogas:cry:

your gas should be enough even for Newark

OP
OP
golly

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Problem solved, thanks to forum member stacetop I now have extra calor cylinder. This really is an excellent forum.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back