New to the forum (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Hi all new to the forum just found out about it.
At the moment in Portugal just left Pedros now in Alberfura may stay a few days then not sure were to go.
Met some of the members at pedros what a nice bunch they were, I was there with my wife Karen and my old English bull terrier Oscar who will be 16 in June.
I have a Autotrail 700. will have to head back home to the uk in end April, have been out since
Jan 6th,:thumb:
Laurie Ash.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:welcome::welcome:
Will look out for you when we arrive there next week :Eeek:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
At the moment in Portugal just left Pedros now in Alberfura may stay a few days then not sure were to go.
Met some of the members at pedros what a nice bunch they were, I was there with my wife Karen and my old English bull terrier Oscar who will be 16 in June.
I have a Autotrail 700. will have to head back home to the uk in end April, have been out since
Laurie Ash.

We are also at Pedros and are leaving Monday to go to a Motorhome Fun Meet at Portimao, see the thread running on meets by JJ (February Fun Get together in the Algarve) - it will give you the details of where it is and the co-ords. It's €2 euros per night - no leccy.
Be nice to catch up a bit more.

Nigel and Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
new

hi there and a warm welcome to MHF:Smile:
Brian and Jo

Germanshepherd

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Sussex
Funster No
MH
vw t5 poptop
Exp
since 2000
David

Hello I am new to forums. I have been campervanning (VW T4 pop top) in Central Europe for some years now, recently My wife and me flew to Finland and were so impressed we would like to drive from Sussex to Finland with our dog. We are retired so time is not an issue.
I would be grateful for any advice with regard to best routes/ferries/least costs, bearing in mind we have a dog onboard with passport etc.
Is it worth taking our own supplies.
Best time to avoid mosquitoes.
We are thinking of going after August this years.

Thanks.

OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
We are also at Pedros and are leaving Monday to go to a Motorhome Fun Meet at Portimao, see the thread running on meets by JJ (February Fun Get together in the Algarve) - it will give you the details of where it is and the co-ords. It's €2 euros per night - no leccy.
Be nice to catch up a bit more.

Nigel and Pamala
Yes Nigel we will be there on Monday afternoon did not have time for a good chat and to pick your Brains:roflmto:
as you know new to site so a big learning curve for us.
Laurie.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hello I am new to forums. I have been campervanning (VW T4 pop top) in Central Europe for some years now, recently My wife and me flew to Finland and were so impressed we would like to drive from Sussex to Finland with our dog. We are retired so time is not an issue.
I would be grateful for any advice with regard to best routes/ferries/least costs, bearing in mind we have a dog onboard with passport etc.

Thanks.

Hi Germanshepherd. You should post this in the "Continental Touring" section by opening a new thread! :thumb:

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi from a very chilly and miserable Halifax ...... Best motor homing advice I can give you is to stay in Portugal its horrible here! ::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome to the Fun Laurie and Kaz.

I do hope I do not disturb you on my way back from church tonight...

If you hear me singing the hymn "Blue Moon" things will have gone well and I will have enjoyed the service.

(Laurie, Kazakhstan and Oscar are parked with us here. We are working on the subs money Jim Boss...)

JJ :Cool:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Laurie Ash.

Hi and welcome to the forum beware the man in black, hide your Fray Bentos pies.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks.
Hi and welcome to the forum, I have asked Jim to move your post to its own thread instead of sharing this one.

Kryten

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie but did own one in 2003. Been into camping for many years.
Hi Laurie!

:welcomefunster:

I'm new to this game and only very recently joined this place. I'm looking to get a motorhome soon. :thumb:

Erm, as others have said...stay in Portugal as the weather here is absolutely shocking! :rain:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back