Free Member
May 22, 2013
Spain/East Yorkshire, Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2001
If any one is thinking of Going to the show in Harrogate this year 28th-29th-30th March. It is day visitors only

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows/The-Great-Yorkshire-Motorhome-and-Caravan-Sale/_sh29

There was a code in the December MMM Magazine for Free tickets- Buy one get one Free so only £5.00 per couple.

The Offer CLOSES TOMMORROW 31st Jan

Code is GYS14M

Hope this helps someone.
Just booked ours

Sue:thumb:

Thank you. Hope weather is a bit better this year.

We went to last years and it turned into a snow blizzard. Just handfuls of people were there and we gave up and went home. A waste of time for all the traders there, such a shame.⛄❄️❄️❄️ :imoutahere:

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
If any one is thinking of Going to the show in Harrogate this year 28th-29th-30th March. It is day visitors only

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows/The-Great-Yorkshire-Motorhome-and-Caravan-Sale/_sh29

There was a code in the December MMM Magazine for Free tickets- Buy one get one Free so only £5.00 per couple.

Code is GYS14M

Hope this helps someone.
Just booked ours

Didnt know about this show Sue so :thumb: thanks. Not too far for me so may have a ride out work permitting :Smile:

...so if you're Sue, who is Vera? - my dear old mum was called Vera

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
SteveandSue
Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Vera?

Didnt know about this show Sue so :thumb: thanks. Not too far for me so may have a ride out work permitting :Smile:

...so if you're Sue, who is Vera? - my dear old mum was called Vera

Vera is the name we gave our van, it seems to of stuck now as all our friends and family refer to her by name.:ROFLMAO:

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with

Code is GYS14M

Hope this helps someone.
Just booked ours

Do you know please if you can take a dog with you to the show?
Ian

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A waste of time for all the traders there, such a shame.⛄❄️❄️❄️ :imoutahere:

Many of the traders, ourselves included had a great show at Harrogate last year :thumb:

I got up at 5am on the Friday and drove down to Newark Show (it clashed last year), A1 was down to one lane. Set up the Marquee there stood outside in the freezing cold, spoke to about 4 people, packed the marquee away dry put it back in the car and came back to Harrogate where Sophie had been rushed off her feet!

It doesn't clash this year, but even if its cold at least it's inside.

Dogs are allowed, but not in the buildings (where most of the trade stands are).

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Many of the traders, ourselves included had a great show at Harrogate last year :thumb:

I got up at 5am on the Friday and drove down to Newark Show (it clashed last year), A1 was down to one lane. Set up the Marquee there stood outside in the freezing cold, spoke to about 4 people, packed the marquee away dry put it back in the car and came back to Harrogate where Sophie had been rushed off her feet!

Dogs are allowed, but not in the buildings (where most of the trade stands are).

Thank you -now booked look forward to it going to Glasgow SECC show next Wednesday too
Ian

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Vera is the name we gave our van, it seems to of stuck now as all our friends and family refer to her by name.:ROFLMAO:

Good choice :ROFLMAO: good name :thumb:

Bebe

Free Member
May 22, 2013
Spain/East Yorkshire, Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2001

You've got us wondering now :Smile: Hubby said yes we definitely went last year on Friday morning. Weather ok until we crossed over the A1 Friday morning. From dry weather to very icy. Parked up on the Yorkshire Showground and it started to snow. We walked around and went inside to look at the trade stands. The blizzard started and we looked around a few vans. The snow had started to lay and we were wet and frozen and decided to give it a miss. So we went home but obviously the weather changed. Just our luck .. Seems we missed a good show:ROFLMAO: or was it all a dream :Eeek:

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
+1 for what Addie said. Despite the snow we had a very pleasant time at the Harrogate show last year. It's a nice venue.

We met some very hardy locals too, who had walked from home to the show across snow covered fields!

Felt sorry for the RoadPro guys though, who were trading outside in their gazebo. Mandy took them a flask of "fortified" coffee... :winky:

Steve :Smile:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
There will be more there this year due to it not clashing with Newark. They are expanding the show with more outdoor pitches.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back