Stove top oven (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
We had one from Lidl or Aldi about 6-7years ago Not only got a fan and a timer, but you can grill with it, Under £20 from memory:winky:

We used it when I fitted a new Kitchen from MFI, , thought I'd have it in and up and running at Xmas, till some drongo :cry:from Southwest Deliveries put the tyne of his F/Lift through the Oven:Doh: and we had to wait for a new one to come, leaving us without an oven for Xmas

We've had good service from it if you take the price into consideration:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Please let us know how you get on with it.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nethernut

Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
We had many years ago, before the inset of ovens in vans. Great bit of kit, could happily produce roast veg, chips etc plus dry cooked fish and meat, even managed scones in it several times. Think we wore it out in the end! Just make sure you cook on a low to medium heat.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We had one from Lidl or Aldi about 6-7years ago Not only got a fan and a timer, but you can grill with it, Under £20 from memory:winky:

We used it when I fitted a new Kitchen from MFI, , thought I'd have it in and up and running at Xmas, till some drongo :cry:from Southwest Deliveries put the tyne of his F/Lift through the Oven:Doh: and we had to wait for a new one to come, leaving us without an oven for Xmas

We've had good service from it if you take the price into consideration:thumb:

Eh? What oven are you on about??? :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back