Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
No thanks! Quite apart from the price and the minimal amount of storage for the cost, I would be very concerned about the blocking of the view out of the windscreen! :Eeek:

It also would make a very nice easily nickable bag of goodies for a quick 'in and out' thief! :whatthe:

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
No thanks! Quite apart from the price and the minimal amount of storage for the cost, I would be very concerned about the blocking of the view out of the windscreen! :Eeek:

It also would make a very nice easily nickable bag of goodies for a quick 'in and out' thief! :whatthe:

Good point well made. Can always rely on funsters to give good feedback.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Looking at the vid, I would say for me, way to high in the window. It's a good idea, just needs refinement.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Only illustrates the lack of storage space these vans have in the cab. Mine has enormous pockets in the doors but lacking the arms of a chimpanzee they are unreachable while driving. Dashboard stowage is about enough for a pair of dark glasses.

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Looks like something John Noakes would have cobbled together on "Blue Peter".....

pass the sticky backed plastic Shep.......................

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Note that it clips onto the pop up clipboard on the dash and won't work with vans that have the airbag - ie clipboard doesn't pop up

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Note that it clips onto the pop up clipboard on the dash and won't work with vans that have the airbag - ie clipboard doesn't pop up

Ah, that explains why it 'looks' big but doesn't actually hold that much! As we have the passenger airbag it would work in ours anyway so a good job I wasn't wanting one! As a lot of MHs have this they have really limited their market by designing it this way! :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back